Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Microsoft OneNote 2007

Hallelujah! Can I just tell you how wonderful Microsoft OneNote is?! I click on the little icon on the bottom right of my screen and I can just jot down whatever had just popped into my head. I dont have to save it, it does that automatically. It saves it to a "notebook" where I can organize it however I want to WHEN I want to. I LOVE IT. Thanks Dolores for mentioning it on Facebook.

I can definitely see how this software is going to REALLY help me out during the writing process. If you're interested in knowing more about it, Google it. You won't be sorry you did!

1 comment:

  1. Don't you just love it?!!
    Mine is open all the time so I can jot down any and every random thought that comes along. It's like having an organized stack of the old fashioned note cards.
    Everyone should know about this little used program.

    ReplyDelete