Friday, May 22, 2009

Danica Jackson FAQs

For all of those that are dying to know, here are a few FAQs to help satisfy those burning questions (if they don't satisfy your burning questions, you might want to look into some medicated creams):

Where are you from? : If you want to get technical, I could say that I originally came from my father, but I will spare you the details and tell you that I was born and raised in Sacramento, Ca.

Favorite Subject in School?: Um...I don't remember my favorite, but my LEAST favorite was math. I am still bad at it.

Favorite Book?: Beowulf...yeah, I know. Weird huh?

Favorite Song?: I don't have a favorite song, but I like any song with a great beat that doesn't use the F-word every second.

Political Affiliation: Conservative...VERY.

Favorite Movie?: Pride & Prejudice, starring Keira Knightley

Hobbies?: Writing, reading, online games (WoW), playing with my kids

Talents other than Writing?: I am an award winning vocalist. I am a soprano with SOUL!

Pet Peeve?: Grown men that cannot remember to do the simplist things (close the cabinet door, put the used Q-tip in the trash, put his socks in the hamper, put his dishes in the sink, put the trash on the curb on trash night, not running red lights...the list goes on and on).

Special ability or Quirk?: I have the uncanny ability to recognize celebrity voices in animated movies and TV shows, then connect them to past movies and appearances. I am an entertainment trivia FREAK!

Well, my infant son is calling (crying) so I'm going to end this. Feel free to let me know some of your answers to these questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment